Information Collection - You are free to browse the LeanMean-Manufacturing Web Site anonymously, without informing us who you are or revealing information about yourself.
Cookies - LeanMean utilizes cookies to identify you. Cookies are small bits of data stored on your hard drive containing information about how you are using our Web Site.
Hyperlinks to Other Sites - LeanMean is not responsible for the privacy policies of other Web Sites we link to, or Web Sites that may link to LeanMean-Manufacturing.com.
Registration - Our LeanMean software catalogs are supported by fees received from software developers. In order to provide you this free service, we share your registration information with software companies you select in our catalog. When you register, you are presented with a LeanMean registration form. Our form requests that you share a small amount of information about yourself and your company. We use this information to enhance your research. We are not list brokers and we do not sell your contact information.
LeanMean-Manufacturing.com may use your contact information at various times to e-mail you information regarding:
1. New information on our LeanMean Web Site.
2. Provide you our free techbriefs newsletter.
3. Notify you of upcoming events, new products, and promotions.
4. Seasons Greetings.
5. Welcome you, and thank you for using LeanMean-Manufacturing.com
Updating Registration Information - You may update information you perviously provided LeanMean-Manufacturing.com by sending an e-mail: include your current information, and what changes should be made.
Security - LeanMean will do everything possible to protect the information provided us from being misused, lost, or changed. Other than what is defined above, LeanMean will not disclose any of your personal information except as reasonably necessary to:
1. Process your information.
2. Correct technical problems.
3. Protect the security and integrity of LeanMean-Manufacturing.com.
4. Respond to claims that your information violates the rights and interests of third parties.
5. Comply with the law.
6. Assist law enforcement with matters related to public safety.
©2004 Last update: